looking for something?

Saturday, December 21, 2013

L'Oreal - Color Riche Eyeshadow Quad: Good Luck Charm

L'Orealparis.com's description: "Discover three statement collections to inspire endless must-have looks. Colour Riche Eye Shadow offers expertly coordinated compacts with shades to be worn alone for simple looks or all together for complex looks.

Impact guaranteed with these crease-resistant compacts that last all day."



Does it live up to its claims?

"Crease-resistant, lasts all day"
They are crease-resistant, yes; but I do not feel that they last all day. They seemed to fade a little bit even when used with a primer.
 
 


My thoughts:
 
I do not feel that this particular quad from the line is worth buying. The colors are not particularly pigmented except for the cream shade. The pans seem to move around a little bit when I would put my brush in it, which I don't feel like I should have to deal with for paying almost $8. I have never tried any of the other quads or any other eyeshadows except the Infallible's. The colors do look super pretty in the pan, indeed! But they did not live up to my expectations, unfortunately.

 

Rating: 

Packaging - 3/5
Longevity - 4/5
Pigmentation - 3.5/5
Application - 3.5/5
Price - 3.5/5
 
 
 
L'Oreal Color Riche Quad - Good Luck Charm




L: Base shade - with primer, without primer
R: Lid shade - with primer, without primer
 
 
 
L: Crease shade - with primer, without primer
R: Liner shade - with primer, without primer
 
 
L'Oreal Color Riche Quad - Good Luck Charm
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Where to buy:


Walmart, Target, Ulta, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid....
 
 
 
 
 
xoxo Brandi

No comments: